Your privacy is important to us and we respect your right to privacy in
relation to any data that you submit to us via the use of the FATdrop website
and/or FATdrop application available on mobile devices (the “Services”).
you through the Services, how you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the
use of that information and procedures that we have in place to safeguard your
FATdrop Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company
number 6199983 with its registered office at Suite 501, The Nexus Building,
Broadway, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 9BL and its subsidiary
FATdrop GmbH (collectively “FATdrop”, "we", "us" or "our") and their appointed
data protection officer are responsible for the processing of your personal
data obtained when you register for the Services or via your use of the
Services. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
We expect all our clients to respect the privacy of their opt in users'
and to ensure they are compliant with any data protection legislation pursuant
to their company.
where appropriate, notified to you by email. You will be asked to accept new
using the Services and close your account.
- 1. Personal Information
- 1.1.1 In the case of a client using the service to send promo campaigns, the information we collect includes your name, email address(es), postal and IP addresses, phone number(s).
- 1.1.2 In the case of a recipient of promos, we collect your email address and IP addresses that you use to access promo campaigns. We also collect information you choose to submit as part of your profile.
- 1.2 We only collect personal information about you that you have given when you register for the Services or if you have previously registered your details with a company which has since joined the FATdrop Services.
- 1.3 By filling in forms on the FATdrop Website, registering to use the Service, posting material, reporting a problem or requesting further services you understand and accept that you have voluntarily chosen to share this information with us.
- 1.4 We may collect information about your computer, including IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to report aggregate information to our clients, and to enable approximate geolocation mapping.
- 1.5 If you register to use the Services we will use your personal information to create a user profile. In this context we may combine the information you give us with other information from other sources collected or processed by us including information that you provide to us via the Website.
- 1.6 Should you choose to contact us you agree that we may keep and use records of that correspondence and other communication.
- 1.7 We may invite you to complete surveys. You do not have to complete these surveys, however should you decide to do so you agree and accept that you have voluntarily chosen to share this information with us.
- 2. Cookies
- 2.1 We use "Cookies" to provide the Services. A Cookie is a small piece of information sent by our web servers to your web browser or device, to help us remember information about your visit. Cookies play an important role in providing a streamlined user experience.
- 2.3 You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you turn off the cookie function your use of the Services may be impaired.
- 3. Retention of Personal Data
- 3.1 In order to provide the Services to our clients, we will retain recipient data for as long as it remains within clients mailing lists and for a period of two years after a client account is closed. This enables us to ensure compliance with our anti-spam policy in the case that an account is reactivated.
- 4. Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 4.1 All information collected is stored on our servers. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us to prevent unauthorised access. We use industry standard technology to encrypt sensitive information such as passwords.
- 4.2 We perform regular off-site backups of data to servers in alternative locations. These servers use the same high standards of security to ensure the safety of your data.
- 4.3 When using the FATdrop website:
- 4.3.1 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We are not responsible for any loss that results from the unauthorised use of your username/password, with or without your knowledge.
- 4.3.2 In the case of recipients of promos, you are expected to keep your email account secure to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
- 4.3.3 Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to or via the Services; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- 4.3.4 Should you have any reason to believe the security of your FATdrop account has become compromised, please let us know as soon as possible so we can take steps to secure your account.
- 4.4 When using the FATdrop application:
- 4.4.1 You are responsible for any actions that take place whilst using the FATdrop application on your mobile device. You agree to notify us immediately on becoming aware of any unauthorised use of the FATdrop application or your mobile device. We are not responsible for any loss that results from the unauthorised use of your mobile device, with or without your knowledge.
- 4.4.2 To reduce the risk of unauthorised access to your personal information on your mobile device we recommend that you use a password lock on your mobile device. We will not be responsible for any compromise of information that is intercepted due to your use of an insecure mobile device.
- 5. Use of personal Information
- 5.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
- 5.1.1 To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device.
- 5.1.2 To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- 5.1.3 To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- 5.1.4 To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- 5.1.5 To notify you about changes to our service.
- 5.2 We will only pass on your information to selected third parties if it is necessary to perform the Services or with your prior consent. Those third parties may contact you to inform you of their services and products. Any personal information that you choose to provide to us or to third parties using the Services will only be used in support of the intended purposes stated at the time at which it was collected and subject to any preferences indicated by you.
- 6. Disclosure of Personal Information
- 6.1 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- 6.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- 6.2.1 within and outside the EEA to enable us to perform services requested by you,
- 6.2.2 In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- 6.2.3 If FATdrop Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- 7. Your Rights
- 7.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8. Updating Your Details
- 8.1 Please keep your details up to date. If you wish to update any of your personal details at any time, for example if you change your email address, or you do not wish to receive information about a particular product or service, or if you wish to close your account, please make the relevant changes through your control panel, or contact us if you need any help.
- 8.2 If you close your account, other companies with which you have registered via the Services may continue to process your data but they should not contact you without your consent.
- 9. Access and Deletion Rights
- 9.1 You have a right to access the information that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the information we hold about you, please contact us.
- 9.2 You have the right to request that we delete your personal data. In order to do that, please contact us. We will comply with your request in good time. Please be aware that this action will have the effect of removal of your use of the services.
- 9.3 When contacting us, please state your name and email address and provide brief details of your request.
- 10. Contact us
Last updated 17/05/2018
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
We take the privacy of client and end user data very seriously. The FATdrop system is designed to provide clients
with complete control over their data and end users the ability to unsubscribe from the service at any time
We do not rent, sell or otherwise disclose data to 3rd parties unless we are required to by law.
We expect all clients to respect the privacy of their opt in users' data within the parameters of our